The advantages of outsourcing
The IRIS Group, founded in 1946, is a multi-service group with a strong human commitment. Active in the areas of cleaning, multi-technical service (Building, Facility), maintenance of industrial sites (Anticorrosion) and green spaces (Greencare), the group occupies more than 3,000 people.
IRIS’s proximity policy is reflected in the management of over. 4,000 annual projects carried out from 10 operating sites in Belgium.
- Professionalize the group communication on social media
- Reach and engage a wider audience with rich and varied content
- Publish, highlight and share group information
- Simplify the management of a very large number of business cards and all the prints of several divisions of the group
- Manage the group’s LinkedIn page and create a blog. Followers doubled in less than a year.
- Send regular emailings and newsletters (French / Dutch)
- Complete support for the Iris Group News: from interviews, reportages and photography to printing and mailing, including copywriting and design.
- Development of a Web-2-Print platform to manage business cards, print stocks and stationery.
Centralize print management
Web-2-print, the winning solution
All departments’ needs go through one single platform.
On-line and print-on-demand orders.
Reduction of quantities ordered. Space and productivity savings.
No more stock at the customer. No validation delays before documents are printed.
Simplified validation and update process
All documents available on the platform are always up to date.
On-line editing and validation. Simple, fast, efficient.
Reactivity and Productivity
Very short implementation times.
The internal team can focus on higher-value tasks.